Yearly, the Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC), and Total Upstream Companies in Nigeria (TUCN) together with their venture partners do provide Ongoing NNPC scholarship award to Nigerian students in different universities within the country.
This Ongoing NNPC scholarship for undergraduate is aimed at improving the academic excellence and quality manpower development in the Country. This is one of the many ways TOTAL shows its support to the educational development of the Nigerian students.
The NNPC Scholarship is aimed at providing fees for the undergraduates in Nigerian higher institutions.
Visitors are also applying for
Information About NNPC/Total National Merit Scholarships
Level and Field of Study:
The Total Scholarship is available for Undergraduate students to study any course in Nigeria tertiary institutions
The NNPC Scholarship is to be taken in Nigeria.
The Total Scholarship is open to Nigerians to study at any university in Nigeria.
Benefits of the Scholarship:
The NNPC Scholarship is a fully funded scholarship for undergraduate students. winner will get up to NGN 150,000 yearly to cover for tuition fee, accommodation, book allowance etc.
ELIGIBILITY for NNPC/Total National Merit Scholarships:
- Be a Registered FULL-TIME undergraduate in a recognized Nigerian University
- Be a certified 100 or 200 level student at the time of application
- Show proof of SSCE or Equivalent Certificate.
- Show proof of the Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examinations (UTME) score.
- Show proof of Admission letter from the University and Matriculation Number
- Show proof of A-level or Equivalent Certificate (for direct entry students)
- Students with less than 200 score in UTME need not apply
- Students with less than 2.50 CGPA of a 5-point scale, or equivalent
- 300 level students and above need not apply
- Current beneficiaries of similar awards from the oil industry need not apply.
Procedure To Apply For The NNPC/Total National Merit Scholarships:
- Personal Information: Enter your name, date of birth and permanent home address Upload your recent passport photograph.
- Contact Information: Enter your email and mobile phone information. Only use an active email and mobile phone number.
- Origin: Enter your state and local government of origin data. You are required to upload a certificate or proof of origin from your local government or state.
- University Information: Select your university, course and year of study. You will be required to upload yourJAMB/University admission letter.
- Result Information: Input your JAMB score or CPGA. You are required to upload your JAMB statement of result and university CPGA. For year two medical students, your JAMB score suffices.
- Review Application: Review your application ensure all fields have been correctly entered. Upload all the documents required:
- Recent Passport Photograph
- Certificate or Proof of Origin
- Senior Secondary Certificate of Education (SSCE)
- UTME Result
- JAMB/University Admission Letter
- 1st Year Result showing CGPA
- Conclusion: Attest that all info given is true. Accept terms and condition. On screen, the alert will confirm that you have successfully completed the application. You will receive an email to confirm this too.
The NNPC/Total National Merit Scholarships deadline:
Applications for this scholarship will close on October 31, 2019. Selection tests will hold on December 2, 2019, at selected centres across the country which will be sent to shortlisted candidates only.
Candidates will fully bear the cost transportation to test venue as no reimbursement shall be made. All Candidates are therefore advised to choose a test centre closest to him/her to enable them access the venue before exam starts.
NNPC/TOTAL Scholarship Application Form
The NNPC/TOTAL scholarship application form is filled online through the official NNPC-TOTAL scholarship portal.