The MTN Foundation Scholarship 2020 application has commenced. The scholarship is for full-time second-year students studying in public tertiary institutions (universities, polytechnics, and colleges of education) in Nigeria. The Scholarship is aimed at financing School bills for Brilliant and Excellent students. Do you think you have what it takes to be an MTN Foundation Scholar in 2020? Let’s walk you down the Success lane.
Why Apply for MTN Foundation Scholarship?
MTN Foundation Scholarship Award for Nigerian students in recognized tertiary institutions which include (Universities, Polytechnics, and Colleges of Education is a yearly award by Nigeria’s biggest telecommunication company to undergraduate students who are in their second year of study and show exceptional academic performance.
It is in the Telecommunications’ giants interest in developing and promoting education in her resident countries of the world.
Testimonies too have been recorded in the time past of winners of this exceptional scholarship program and that is why in every single year, naijanewsnow.com.ng has information on many scholarship opportunity.
Take your time and go through the article we have arranged all the details you need.
Eligible courses of Study for the MTN Foundation Scholarship ?
There are Many Courses that are eligible for the MTN Scholarships in 2019. The Courses are carefully listed below for Nigerian Students who wish to apply can read through. Congratulations to all STudents whose Course of Study is listed below
Chemical Engineering, Civil Engineering, Computer and Electronics, Computer and Information Science, Computer and Mathematics, Computer Engineering,
Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Electrical/Electronic Engineering, Electronics and Computer Technology,
Also, Electronics Engineering, Engineering Physics, Industrial Mathematics, Industrial Physics, Information Technology, Mathematics, Mechanical Engineering, Metallurgical and Materials Engineering,
Petroleum and Gas Engineering, Physics Electronics, Geophysics, Physics/ Computational Modeling, Pure/ Applied Physics, Statistics, Statistics and Computer Science, System Engineering and many more.
MTN scholarship is how much? Over 500 MTN Scholars are selected each year to receive this N20O,000 scholarship. This will cover tuition fee, accommodation, and book allowance. it is renewable provided the scholar maintains a CGPA of 3.5 or its equivalent.
You’re Also enrolled into the MTN Foundation Alumni, where Scholars are close to getting a job from MTNand continuing their careers in the desired field chosen by MTN.
You can apply for these undergraduates and Master’s Degree scholarship program in Australia
MTN Foundation Scholarship Eligibility
The students must be in their second year at the time of application,
Applicants from public Universities and Colleges of Education in Nigeria must be full-time undergraduates in 200 level/2nd years.
- Applicants from public Universities and Colleges of Education must have a minimum Cumulative Grade Point Average (CGPA) score of 3.5 or its equivalent (2:1)
- Applicants from public Polytechnics must have a minimum Grade Point Average (GPA) of 3.0 (upper credit) from the Ordinary National Diploma (OND) programme and must have secured admission into the Higher National Diploma programme (HND).
- Direct entry-level students must have a minimum Grade Point Average (GPA) of 3.0 (upper credit) from the OND programme and must have secured admission into 200 level/2nd years in a public University.
MT Scholarship Requirement?
Applicants details will be verified and shortlisted candidates will be invited for an assessment test. They will be required to come with 2 recent passport photographs as well as the original and photocopy of the following documents:
- The valid Student ID card
- Any other means of identification (National ID card, International passport or Driver’s license)
- Admission letter from JAMB and institution of study
- Admission letter for the HND programs (For Polytechnic students only)