Have you been looking for an opportunity to study abroad free using scholarship, this might be dream come true.
As you you read through the article, Please pay attention and make sure you grap all the information provided by Naijanewsnow.com.ng which is always sure.
What to expect on this scholarship opportunity
- Why study at Cass Business School?
- Brief Description of the scholarship
- Scholarship Eligibility
- Application procedure
- Application Deadline
What is Swedish Institute Scholarship all about
The Swedish Government Scholarships are provided for students of more than 30 countries of the world.
International Candidates can apply for both the full-time annual or bi-annual master’s degree programmes.
The Swedish Institute is providing 300 scholarships for full-time master’s studies in Sweden.
Apply for Scholarships at KIMEP University in Kazakhstan 2020 today
Why apply for Swedish Institute Scholarship?
The Swedish Government Scholarship is one, a fully-funded master’s scholarship and secondly, it will cover full tuition fees, monthly expenses, travel grants, health insurance.
The chosen students will become members of the SI Network for Future Global Leaders(NFGL). The aim is to enable the scholarship victors to play an active role in the positive development of the societies in which they live in.
Brief description of the scholarship opportunity
Scholarship COUNTRY: Sweden
HOST ORGANISATION: Sweden Institute
COURSE LEVEL: Master’s Degree Programs
FIELDS OF STUDY: SISGP gives scholarships to a big number of master’s programs beginning in the autumn semester 2019.
Number of the scholarship: 300 fully-funded scholarships
- Student must have a minimum of 3,000 hours of demonstrated employment.
- To be eligible for SISGP, Candidates must have had at least 3,000 hours’ work experience prior to 3 February 2019 from a maximum of three companies.
- Valid work experience for SISGP includes both full-time and part-time employment, for instance as an employee, employer, and freelancer.
- Student will be required to certify the experience in their application. If the student do not already have the required amount of work experience, their application will be disqualified. However, it is not required the students are employed at the time of the application.
Student must be liable to pay tuition fees to Swedish universities, have followed the steps of university admission, and be admitted to one of the eligible master’s programs by 4 April 2019.
- Applicant must have demonstrated leadership experience from their current or previous employment.
- Applicants must be able to demonstrate your previous leadership experience.
- The experience may be demonstrated by for instance previous work experience, or being involve in civil society organizations.
- The leadership experience has no requirement in regards to a minimum number of hours.
- Leadership experience consist the experience to lead other colleagues, a mandate to influence the development strategy for the organization you work at, allocate tasks to colleagues and familiarity with decision-making processes.
Bangladesh; Bolivia; Brazil; Cambodia; Cameroon; Colombia; Ecuador; Egypt; Ethiopia; Gambia; Ghana; Guatemala; Honduras; Indonesia; Jordan; Kenya; Liberia; Malawi; Morocco; Myanmar (Burma); Nepal; Nigeria; Pakistan; Peru; Philippines; Rwanda; Sri Lanka; Sudan; Tanzania; Tunisia; Uganda; Vietnam; Zambia; Zimbabwe.
- Applicants must complete their application in English. Use the forms and templates given below and complete them according to the given instructions, or else their applications will be disqualified.
- A motivation letter: Applicants must use the SISGP form for motivation letter 2019/2020. The form will be available here in January 2019.
- A Curriculum Vitae (CV): Applicants must use the SISGP template for CV and the CV should not exceed the number of pages indicated in the template. Additional pages will not be considered. The template will be available here in January 2019.
- Two different letters of reference: Applicants must use the SISGP form for letter of reference. At least one letter of reference must be based on their work experience. It will be a merit if the second letter of reference is based on your involvement in networks or civil society organizations outside of your regular work. The letters should be signed by the referee and stamped with an official stamp of the referred organization or a notary office. The form(s) should be typed, then printed, signed and stamped; and then be uploaded as one PDF-file. Applicants can find more information in the instruction in the form and in our FAQ. The form will be available here by the end of December 2018.
- Proof of work and leadership experience: Applicants must use the SISGP form for proof of work and leadership experience. The work and leadership form should be signed by the referee and stamped with an official stamp of the referred organization or a notary office. The form(s) should be typed, then printed, signed and stamped; and then be uploaded as one PDF-file. Applicants can find more information in the instruction in the form. The form will be available here by the end of December 2018.
- A copy of your passport: Applicants personal data including name, citizenship and photograph must be shown clearly. Copy of passport should be included together with the CV as a last page. It is their duty to ensure that you have a copy of their valid passport to include.
HOW TO APPLY
1. Apply for a master’s program at universityadmissions.se
- Only master’s programmes that are on the list of master’s programmes are eligible for SISGP.
- To begin with, apply for up to four eligible master’s programmes at universityadmissions.se by 15 January 2019.
- University Admissions is the national online application service which handles admissions to universities in Sweden. It is an independent agency not related to the Swedish Institute (SI). The eligibility and application procedure for SI scholarships and for university admissions are different.
- Once you have submitted your application to the master’s programme(s) at universityadmissions.se, you will get a personal application number consisting of eight digits. Save the number as you will need it when applying to SISGP.
1 February 2019 is deadline for receipt of application fee and supporting documents that are required by University Admissions.
The application fee is non-refundable. If you missed the deadlines or failed to follow the application procedure at University Admissions, you will not be eligible for an SI scholarship.
2. Apply for a SISGP scholarship
- After you have completed your application to a master’s programme you can apply for an SI scholarship.
- During the application period 4-14 February 2019, submit the required documents digitally through our online application portal.
- The online application portal is open from 00:00 CET 4 February 2019 to 23:59 CET 14 February 2019. Access to the online application portal will be available on this page below during the application period.
Due to the large volume of applications, the online application portal might be under heavy pressure at the end of the application period. We strongly urge all applicants not to wait until the last days to start applying.
3. Notifications from University Admissions
- By 4 April 2019, you will receive your notification of selection results from University Admissions. SI will receive the admission results including your personal information directly from University Admissions.
- Only applicants who are admitted, including conditionally admitted, to one of the eligible master’s programmes by 4 April 2019, will be considered for an SI scholarship.
- If you are only listed as a reserve/placed on waiting list and are not admitted to any of the eligible master’s programmes by 4 April 2019, you will not be considered for an SI scholarship.
- There are no scholarships available for late admissions.
- You can only be awarded a scholarship for the master’s programme you are admitted to by 4 April. Master’s programme to which you are listed as reserve, will not be considered. If you are admitted to an eligible programme by 4 April, and meanwhile are put on a waiting list for a programme you ranked higher, only the programme you got admitted to by 4 April will be considered by the scholarship selection committee. Therefore it is important that you make sure to decline reserve places in time so that your admission will not be deleted. Please check the instructions on how to reply to University Admissions. Contact University Admissions directly if you have any questions.
4. Announcement of 300 successful SI scholarship recipients About 300 successful SI scholarship recipients of SISGP 2019/2020 are announced at si.se on 26 April 2019.
Each successful scholarship recipient receives an official scholarship offer by email during 29 April – 3 May 2019.
If you receive a scholarship offer, you are required to accept or decline this offer by the deadline indicated in the offer.
It is your responsibility to make sure that the email address you filled in your application is correct so that you can be notified about the offer.
Due to the large number of applicants, only those who are offered a scholarship will be notified.
- Tuition fees: directly paid to the Swedish university by us
- Living expenses of SEK 10,000/month
- Travel grant of SEK 15,000 *
- Insurance against illness and accident
- Membership of the SI Network for Future Global Leaders(NFGL) – a platform to grow professionally and build your network while in Sweden
- Membership of the SI Alumni Network after your scholarship period – a platform for continued networking and further professional development
Remember, The travel grant is a one-time payment for the entire study period. The grant is not applicable to students already living in Sweden.
Application deadline : Apply for a master’s program at universityadmissions.se, between 16 October 2019 – 15 January 2020. Apply for an SI scholarship between 4-14 February 2020.
For more information on this scholarship please visit the scholarship webpage APPLY NOW