What is FULLY FUNDED AZERBAIJAN SCHOLARSHIP PROGRAM FOR INTERNATIONAL STUDENTS all about
Azerbaijan Government Scholarship program for international students will cover all the expenses of the final candidates.
This fully-funded scholarship 2020 in Azerbaijan receives applications for preparatory courses, undergraduate, graduate, doctoral, general medicine/residency programs. The use of the English proficiency certificate (IELTS/TOEFL) is not compulsory, but preferable.
Ministry of Foreign Affairs, Azerbaijan International Development Agency gives 40 international scholarships for the 2020-21 year.
This is truly a better opportunity for the OIC and the NAM Member Countries indigenous students to study in Azerbaijan on scholarship basis. Candidates can apply for BS, MS, and Ph.D. degree programs in the top universities of Azerbaijan.
Also there are other scholarship opportunitiesyou can apply for like
What to expect about the scholarship opportunity
- What the scholarship is all about
- While apply for the scholarship
- Brief description about the scholarship
- Host country
- Host universities
- Scholarship level
- Scholarship criteria
- Scholarship documents
- Application deadline
While apply for AZERBAIJAN SCHOLARSHIP PROGRAM
This Grant Programme for the indigene of the Member Countries of the Organization for Islamic Cooperation” and also “The Grant Programme for the indigenous people of the Member Countries of the Non-Aligned Movement” is approved by the power given by the President of the Republic of Azerbaijan on December 6, 2017, and also on January 10, 2018, respectively.
Brief description about the scholarship opportunity
HOST COUNTRY: Azerbaijan
FUNDED BY: Ministry of Foreign Affairs, Azerbaijan International Development Agency
Scholarship Host universities:
- ADA University
- Azerbaijan University of Languages
- Azerbaijan State Agricultural University
- Azerbaijan State University of Economics
- The Azerbaijan State University of Culture and Arts
- Azerbaijan State Oil and Industry University
- Baku Higher Oil School
- Azerbaijan State Pedagogical University
- Azerbaijan Arts Academy
- Azerbaijan University of Architecture and Construction
- Azerbaijan National Conservatory
- Azerbaijan Technical University
- Azerbaijan Medical University
- The Azerbaijan University of Tourism and Management
- Baku Engineering University
- Baku Slavic University
- Nakhchivan State University
- Baku Music Academy named after Uzeyir Hajibeyov
- Western Caspian University
- Preparatory courses
- Undergraduate (BS)
- Graduate (MS)
- Doctoral (PhD)
- General medicine/residency programs
- Tuition fee
- International flight
- Monthly stipend for meals, accommodation and utility costs (800 AZN)
- Medical insurance
- Visa and registration costs
Azerbaijan Government Scholarship criteria
For undergraduate and general medicine programmes – citizens and international students who are younger than 25 can apply for Azerbaijan Government Scholarship programme.
For graduate and residency programmes – citizens who are younger than 30
For doctoral programmes – citizens who are younger than 40
- Completed application form
- Diplomas or Transcripts from prior High School or University studies
- Copy of Passport
- Document on general health status (including HIV/AIDS test)
- CV or Resume
- Motivation Letter
- Proof of English Proficiency (for programmes in foreign languages: for undergraduate programmes IELTS 5, TOEFL 40, for other programmes IELTS 5.5, TOEFL 50)
Note: All documents must be into English or Russian
HOW TO APPLY FOR AZERBAIJAN GOVERNMENT SCHOLARSHIP PROGRAM 2020?
The applicants must be officially nominated by their state entities of their country (Ministries, Embassies, etc.) to the Embassies or to the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Republic of Azerbaijan
Application Deadline: February 15, 2020.