What is IFER Graduate Fellowship Program all about
The International Foundation for Ethical Research (IFER) is giving out an invitation to candidates for its Graduate Student Fellowship for Alternatives in the Use of Animals in Science for the academic year 2020-21.
The aim of this invitation is to motivate and support international students who desires to get a graduate degree program and the scholarship will be running for up to 3 years
What you should know about IFER
The International Foundation for Ethical Research is poised in sponsoring the development, validation and implementation of scientifically valid methodologies. IFER programs uses seminars, publications and workshops to create awareness to Animals alternatives.
Students also read courses that richest people graduated with
Brief Description of the scholarship
- Organization: International Foundation for Ethical Research
- Scholarship Level: Master’s and PhD
- Award: $12,500
- Application Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
Countries: International students
Courses Available : This includes:
- Master’s and PhD program in Humanities,
- Life Sciences,
- Education and Information Studies,
- Health Sciences,
- Public Health,
- Law, Sciences,
- Human and veterinary medicine,
- Journalism and
To be qualified for the scholarship, the candidates must enrol in a Master’s and PhD programs in the sciences.
For your applicationfor the award to be valid, candidates are obligatory to apply through this online application form.
Needed Documents: Applicants should submit the following documents:
- Copies of recent publications by the faculty sponsor and/or student applicant on topics related to the proposed research (if any).
- CV for faculty sponsor(s).
- A brief description of the institution and facilities available for this project.
- Indicate how you heard about this fellowship opportunity.
- A Pre-Proposal Application must be submitted by a faculty member.
- The Pre-Proposal will include Descriptive title and current contact information.
- Faculty sponsor’s contact information.
- An abstract of no more than 250 words
- A summary of the proposed training program, including methods, progress, and a plan for dissemination of relevant knowledge.
- A summary of the proposed project.
Requirements: For taking part in this award, applicants must have a previous year degree.
Language: Applicants must prove that they have a good level of written and spoken English.
IFER will provide to ther winners up to $12,500 annual stipends in support and supplies per year.
Application Deadline: April 30, 2020
For more information on the scholarship and to apply click Here