An Australian Monash University is funding International Articulation Scholarship on Biomedicine to international students for the academic year 2020/2021. This scholarship id provided for international students who has good academic track record and desire to pursue a Bachelor of Biomedical Science degree program.
Benefits of studying at Monash University
In record, the second oldest university in the State of Victoria founded in 1958 is Monash University. In the QS World University Rankings, Monash University has been on top ten universities globally for subject-specific performance. Also, you have a very good ad conducive environment for learning as you study in Australia.
- University: Monash University
- Level: Bachelor
- Award: Up to $9000
- Nationality: International
Applicants willing to have the scholarship must
- Be an International student who completed the Diploma of Biomedicine, Biotechnology, or equivalent at the following Polytechnics in Singapore: Ngee Ann, Republic, Singapore, and Temasek.
- Obtained a GPA of 3+.
- Maintain a minimum Weighted Average Mark of 70.
- Countries: International students
- Courses: Bachelor degree program in the subject area of Biomedical Science.
For applications to be honoured
- Applicants must be admitted into the Bachelor of Biomedical Science degree program at Monash University.
- After being admitted, applicants applications will be automatically examined for scholarship.
Needed Documents: Applicants must submit a
- academic certificates, and
- transcripts with their applications.
Requirements: To be admitted, applicants must check the entry requirements of the program.
Language: Students from outside the home country will often need to meet specific English language requirements in order to be able to study at the university.
The Monash University will give $3000 annually (48 credit points of study) for the minimum of credit points required to complete the degree, running for a maximum of three years.
Application Deadline: Open
For more information and applications visit the scholarship webpage