The KIMEP University in Kazakhstan has called on interested students to apply for it 2020 academic year scholarship. The application portal is open for all candidate interested in studying in the school. The University is providing scholarships for Bachelors degree in the courses available at the University.
Benefits of studying at KIMEP University
The Kazakhstan Institute of Management, Economics, and Strategic Research as it was formally known, KIMEP University is an institution of higher education in Almaty, Kazakhstan. Also, KIMEP is a private, non-profit university offering credit-based, North American-style in the following program, bachelor’sdegree , master’sdegree, and doctoral degree.
- University: KIMEP University
- Level: Bachelor’s degree
- Awards: 50% tuition fee
- Nationality: citizens of Kazakhstan
- Number: up to 40 persons
For your applications to be honoured you must be a citizen of Kazakhstan
- Applicants must be high school graduates in the 2020 academic year.
- Applicants for KIMEF University – Altyn Belgi Scholarships in Kazakhstan, must-have “Altyn Belgi” distinction upon graduating from high school.
- Applicants also must submit a copy of the attested document indicating the “Altyn Belgi” distinction.
- Winners of KIMEF University – Altyn Belgi Scholarships in Kazakhstan, 2020 will receive a 50% tuition fee waiver.
Application deadline: The last date to apply for KIMEF University – Altyn Belgi Scholarships in Kazakhstan, 2020 is 10th July 2020.
For more information and to apply visit the scholarship webpage