The University of Auckland Snickel Lane Urban Art international Award for the 2020-2021 academic session is provided to support international students get education.
The funding program encourages domestic and international students who want to commence an undergraduate or postgraduate degree in Fine Arts to create and display public artwork.
Benefits of studying at University of Auckland
The University of Auckland is the highest-ranked university in New Zealand founded in 1883. The university provides high quality, comprehensive educational, and training opportunities for the students offers various degree programs at the undergraduate and graduate level.
- University: University of Auckland
- Course Level: Undergraduate, Postgraduate, PhD
- Award: Up to $10,000
- Nationality: International students
Applicants must have a previous year degree to be eligible
- Eligible Countries: international students
- Coursesoffered: Doctorate of Fine Arts, Doctor of Philosophy with Creative Practice, Master of Fine Arts, Postgraduate Diploma of Fine Arts, Bachelor of Fine Arts (Honours), or the final year of a Bachelor of Fine Arts.
Applicants are advised to take admission in the undergraduate and postgraduate coursework at the University of Auckland and then apply for the scholarship.
Needed Documents: A CV, academic certificates, and transcripts.
Requirements: Applicants must meet the entry requirements of the program.
Language: Applicants from outside the home country will often need to meet specific English language requirements in order to be able to study at the university.
One award will be made annually and will be of the value of up to $10,000 to cover the cost of installation and materials for the project.
Application Deadline: July 4, 2020
For University of Auckland Snickel Lane Urban Art International Award detailed information and applications visit the scholarship webpage