What is this Banting International Postdoctoral Fellowships all about
The 2021 Banting Postdoctoral Fellowships program provides funding to the very best postdoctoral applicants, both nationally and internationally, who will positively contribute to the country’s economic, social and research-based growth.
This Banting Fellowship program that will be awarded to about 70 International postdoctorals will be shared among some institutions listed below :
- the Canadian Institutes of Health Research (CIHR)
- the Natural Sciences and Engineering Research Council (NSERC)
- the Social Sciences and Humanities Research Council (SSHRC)
Brief description of the os Banting international postdoctoral fellowship
- University: CIHR, NSERC, SSHRC
- Country: Canada
- Level: Postdoctoral
- Awards: $70,000
- Nationality: international students
Applicants can be Canadian citizens, Permanent residents of Canada and Foreign citizens whose area of research is:
- Health research
- Natural sciences and/or engineering
- Social sciences and/or humanities
Note that this fellowship program is only for postdoctoral either citizens of Canada or international students.
For more information on about the eligibility and applications please visit the scholarship website Here
This fellowship grants $70,000 taxable per year (taxable), for a maximum duration of 2 years.
Application deadline: 1st October 2020
You can also apply for International Students in the USA IFER Graduate Fellowship Program