Why study at university of Winnipeg
Established in 1967, the University of Winnipeg is a public research university in Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada, which offers undergraduate faculties of
- business and economics,
- science and kinesiology and
- applied health
as well as graduate programs. University of Winnipeg founding colleges were Manitoba College and Wesley College, which merged to form United College in 1938.
University of Winnipeg President’s Scholarship for International Students
University of Winnipeg opens application portal for the University of Winnipeg President’s Scholarship for International Students in Canada 2020/2021.
This scholarship covers Undergraduate, Graduate, Collegiate, Professional, Applied and Continuing Education (PACE) or English Language Program (ELP).
The University offers a variety of financial support to assist you with funding your post-secondary education.
The scholarships are available for all students who are “new” to The University of Winnipeg and have not taken credits or completed a degree here before.
Read also Gates Cambridge postgraduate scholarship
Brief description of University of Winnipeg 2020
- Sponsor: University of Winnipeg
- University: University of Winnipeg
- Host Country: Canada
- Level: BSc and MSc
- Nationality: All Nationality
These are for all students who are “new” to The University of Winnipeg and have not taken credits or completed a degree here before.
“New” students can be entering any of the University’s divisions for the first time – Undergraduate, Graduate, Collegiate, Professional, Applied and Continuing Education (PACE) or English Language Program (ELP).
- These awards must be accepted in the academic year they are offered.
- International students should apply for the President’s Scholarship for World Leaders.
- Have a minimum 80% admission average or equivalent
- Be an international student
- Entering first year of any program
- Demonstrate exceptional leadership qualities
- Apply for admission by the scholarship deadline date
English Language Requirements: If you are from a majority English speaking country, you may not be required to provide further proof of your English Language proficiency.
Ranges from $100 – $40,000.
- English Language Program: $3,500
- Professional, Applied Continuing Education: $3,500
- Undergraduate: $5,000
- Collegiate: $3,500
- Graduate: $5,000
For more information on the scholarship and to apply visit the scholarship website
You are also advised to see other scholarship programs in this website like