Kotzen Fully Funded Scholarships at Simmons University is awarded for the duration of a four-year period of full-time undergraduate study, and supersedes any previously awarded merit scholarship.
Students who meet the criteria below, are often also interested in the Simmons Honors Program.
Why Study at Simmons University
Established in the year 1899, the Simmons University is an institution of higher learning located in in Boston, Massachusetts USA.
The Gilbert and Marcia Kotzen Scholars Program is a competitive merit award that recognizes the best and brightest students interested in a trans-formative education at Simmons College.
This is the most prestigious award offered at Simmons, and acknowledges excellence through focus on study abroad, scholarly research, and intellectual curiosity.
Brief description of Kotzen Fully Funded Scholarships at Simmons University
- University: Simmons University
- Country: USA
- Level: Undergraduates
- Awards: Fully funded
- Nationality: international students
Students applying for the Kotzen fully funded Scholarships at Simmons University USA must meet the following criteria:
- Apply as a freshman for the fall semester
- Standardized test score of 28 or higher (ACT), 1300 or higher (new SAT) or 1250 or higher (old SAT – CR+M). Minimum of 600 in each SAT section strongly recommended.
- Non-native English speakers must submit TOEFL and SAT or ACT scores
- GPA of 3.3 or higher, unweighted
- College preparatory curriculum including an advanced level math course during, or prior to, your senior year of high school
- A record of taking honors, advanced placement (AP) and international baccalaureate (IB) courses, as available in their high school systems
Kotzen Scholarships Simmons University USA provides the recipient with following benefits:
- The scholarship covers full tuition, mandatory fees, and room and board.
- An annual award of $3,000 is given for study abroad, short-term courses, summer internship tuition, and research support
Application deadline: 31st December 2020
For more information on the scholarship and to apply visit the scholarship webpage
Visitors also read