The $5,000 BNSF Scholarship Program is one one the scholarships that has helped many students who could not afford collage to pay tuition fees for them.
The BNSF Railway Foundation is proud of BNSF’s more than 50-year tradition of commitment to higher education through its scholarship opportunities.
One of the most successful and significant scholarship programs BNSF funds is the BNSF College Scholarship Program for high school seniors who are dependents of full-time BNSF Railway employees, retirees or furloughed employees.
The BNSF Railway Foundation awards up to 50 scholarships annually through an online application process administered by International Scholarship and Tuition Services (ISTS).
These scholarships carry awards of either $5,000 per year renewable for up to three additional years if a student is selected as a National Merit Scholar or $2,500 per year renewable for up to three additional years if the student is selected as a BNSF Scholarship winner.
To be eligible for consideration, the student must be the dependent of a full-time BNSF Railway active or furloughed employee or retiree, a senior in high school and be able to provide an official SAT or ACT score prior to the application deadline.
Please refer to the FAQs located at the International Scholarship and Tuition Services link https://aim.applyists.net/BNSF for more details about eligibility.
Generally, the scholarship application period opens the first week of December and closes the last week of February.
Look for information, dates and details in BNSF Today, BNSF Connect and on BNSF TV beginning mid- to late-November.
United Negro College Fund or UNCF
One thing is common, which is graduating from High School and another is not being able to fund your College. For this reason, the United Negro College Fund or UNCF is now offering the BNSF College Scholarship program 2021, and we will be helping with all the details you need to apply.
However, the United Negro College Fund or UNCF is pleased to announce the scholarship program of theBNSF Railway Foundation. The BNSF College Scholarship program 2021 is open to American black students who have been under-represented.
If this meets you right and you meet the requirements, take advantage of this opportunity and apply for the BNSF College Scholarship. I believe this is the opportunity you have been looking for.
There are other scholarship opportunities in USA that you can apply for. Please apply for any amount you can.
$5,000 BNSF College Scholarship-Review
Candidates who are applying for full-time study at a UNCF member institution or other accredited university or university in the United States in the academic year 2019-2020 can apply for this scholarship.
The mission of UNCF is to build a strong and recognized network of under-represented students who, with the support of the UNCF, become highly qualified graduates. The total value of the scholarship is $ 22,500.
The United Negro College Fund (UNCF) is an American philanthropic organization that funds scholarships for black students and scholarship grants for 39 historically black private colleges and universities.
You caan also apply for 2021 Fully funded Chevening Scholarship
Brief description of BNSF College Scholarship Program 2021
- University: UNCF member institution
- Country: USA
- Level: collage degree
- Awards: $2,500 to $5,000
- Nationality: United States citizens
BNSF College Scholarship Program Eligibility
You are encouraged to apply if you are
- Possess a minimum of a 3.0 GPA on a 4.0 Scale
- Have a demonstrated unmet, financial need as verified by their college or university
- Reside or be a permanent resident of Tarrant County, Texas
- Be a full-time, enrolled degree-seeking candidate at a UNCF member institution or at any other fully accredited U.S. located college or university during the 2020-2021 academic year.
- To be eligible for consideration, the student must be the dependent of a full-time BNSF Railway active or furloughed employee or retiree, a senior in high school and be able to provide an official SAT or ACT score prior to the application deadline.
Level/Field of Study
This College Scholarship program is open to full-time, enrolled degree-seeking candidates at a UNCF member institution.
The program is hosted in the United State.
The BNSF Scholarship 2021 is open to the resident or permanent resident of Tarrant County, Texas in the United States.
You can win scholarship of either $5,000 per year renewable for up to three additional years if a student is selected as a National Merit Scholar or $2,500 per year renewable for up to three additional years if the student is selected as a BNSF Scholarship winner.
There are ten (10) scholarships available, up to $2,500 each.
Application Procedures For The BNSF College Scholarship program
The applications procedures for $5,000 BNSF Scholarship is simply and straight forward. All you meed to do is to follow the form. Use the Application Link below to apply.
To complete this application, you will need:
- Complete the online application
- Submit one (1) letter of recommendation
- Write a 1-page personal statement of career interest
- Provide an unofficial or official transcript
The scholarship application opens on 6th September and the application deadline is 24th January, Yearly.
For more Information on BNSF College Scholarship program 2021 click on the link below
BNSF Railway Foundation other collage aids
The BNSF Railway Foundation currently funds the following additional scholarship programs.
Interested students must contact their high school guidance counselor for details on each individual program and how to apply:
- The Horatio Alger Association 25 North Dakota and 12 Fort Worth scholarships.
- The United Negro College Fund offers a scholarship(s) to students from Tarrant County, Texas who attend any of the 39 UNCF member colleges and universities.
- Native American Scholarships are administered by AISES (American Indian Science and Engineering Society) and are five 4-year annual scholarships based on financial need to American Indian high school seniors who reside in one of the 13 BNSF served states of AZ, CA, CO, KS, MN, MT, NM, ND, OK, OR, SD, TX, and WA. Preference is given to the sciences, medicine, engineering, natural and physical science, business, education and health administration. Winners are selected by AISES.
- Future Farmers of America Scholarships are administered by the National FFA office. Ten 4-year scholarships are awarded to FFA members in CA, IL, IA, KS, MN, MT, NE, ND, SD and TX and who are enrolled in the following areas of agriculture: business management, economics, finance and sales, and marketing.