As a young high school graduate that needs financial aid to futher your education, you need to know what Scarlett Family foundation scholarship can do for you.
Scarlett Family Foundation is glad to invite applications for the Scarlett Family Foundation College Scholarship Program.
To be eligible, you must be undergraduate students studying business or STEM studies at college or university. Financial need will also be considered. Winner will receive the benefit of a maximum of $15,000.
This award is avaliable for U.S. high school seniors and current undergraduate students. Students must graduate or have graduated from high school in one of the following Middle Tennessee counties: Bedford, Dekalb, Humphreys, Maury, Rutherford, Wayne, Cannon, Dickson, Jackson, Smith, White, Montgomery, Cheatham, Fentress, Lawrence, Moore, Stewart, Williamson, Clay, Franklin, Lewis, Perry, Sumner, Wilson, Coffee, Giles, Lincoln, Pickett, Trousdale Cumberland, Hickman, Macon, Putnam, Van Buren, Davidson, Houston, Marshall, Robertson, Warren and Overton.
Students must also attend school full-time, have a grade point average of 2.5 or higher and major in business or a STEM-related field.
Have you heard about Hotelscheap scholarship Program,very important
Application requirements for the Scarlett Family Foundation Scholarship Program are:
- Application form
- Official Transcript
- Official test scores
- Tax returns
About Scarlett Family foundation scholarship Program
The Scarlett Family Foundation was established in 2005 with the sole focus of providing college scholarships to middle Tennessee students who were pursuing a business degree.
The Scarlett Family Foundation looks forward to a future of continued support to middle Tennessee students of all ages. Winners will be notified by mid-March.
Scarlett Family foundation scholarship Program Amount
Award amounts vary depending on applicants financial need. The minimum scholarship amount will be $2,500 per academic year.
The maximum award is $15,000 per academic year. Scholarships are renewable for up to four years or until the recipient completes his/her undergraduate degree, whichever comes first.
The renewal of the scholarship will depend on continued positive academic performance and financial need. The total dollars awarded for this scholarship is $30,000.
Over the years, the foundation has provided scholarship awards to more than 500 students, amounting to $9.6m. The students awarded scholarships span across 134 high schools in 36 counties.
The scholarship amount can be applied to tuition, fees, books, supplies, and equipment required for course load. Checks will be mailed directly to the scholar and made payable to the institution.
It is the recipient’s responsibility to notify ISTS of any address changes. Checks receivable will be split into two — one check mailed in August for the fall term, and one check mailed in December for the spring term.
Brief description of the scholarship
- University: Tennessee, United States
- Level: High school class of 2022 an collage class of 2022 to 2025
- Grade: 2.5
- Major: STEM Business
Level of Study
College or university level in Business or STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering, and Mathematics) fields.
Scarlett Family Foundation Scholarship is taken in the United States of America. International Scholarships are available for International students wishing to study abroad in any country.
The citizens of certain counties in the U.S. are welcome to apply. I will recommend you check Important Tips on Winning a Scholarship.
Scarlett Family foundation scholarship Eligibility
- Be a graduating high school senior, an individual who obtained a GED by June 1st, or a college freshmen, sophomore, or junior
- Pursue a Business or STEM degree at a 4-year, non-profit college or university
- Have a GPA of 2.5 or higher
- Demonstrate financial need via 1040 tax return
- Graduate from any high school in Middle Tennessee’s 40 counties
- Enroll full-time next fall
Deadline for this scholarship is Tuesday, December 15, 2021
Make sure you apply for the Scarlett Family foundation scholarship
Scarlett Family Foundation Scholarship Application Link
- A student may transfer from one institution to another and retain the award; however, the amount awarded is subject to change based on the tuition cost of the new university.
- The Scarlett Family Foundation Scholarships are not taxable.
The I-2 Scholarship
This scholarship is available to current Scarlett scholars and administered by the Scarlett Family Foundation. The award is to supplement students’ current award by covering costs associated with internships, interim coursework, and special programs. The link to apply will be emailed to eligible students.
The maximum value of the scholarship is $5,000, and the approved programs include internships that are on site for the full fall, spring, or summer term; interim terms such as May-masters and short January courses between fall and spring semesters; and special programs.
Special programs might involve an individual or group project that is part of a class, such as a competition that involves registration fees, materials, and travel. Semester study abroad programs will be considered and must show a very significant benefit to your degree.
To be eligible, students must be:
- A current Scarlett Family Foundation Scholar.
- Enrolled in a 4-year college or university and seeking a bachelor’s degree.
- In good academic standing.
- Internships, interim coursework, and special programs must be approved and sponsored by your current college or university.
- Recipients are required to submit a one-page document to Tom Parrish via email30 days after the I-2 award program is completed on the subject: How did your experience enhance your degree? The email address is: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Typical on-campus summer term classes, online programs, graduate-level programs, or an extra semester beyond your regular scholarship award are excluded programs from the scholarship.
- The scholarship is not available to graduate students, and 5th-year undergraduate students who wish to apply must have prior approval from the Scarlett Family Foundation.
- Students are limited to 1 award during their time on scholarship.
- Award checks will be written to the student’s university and mailed to their home address, consistent with their current Scarlett Scholarship.