The University of Auckland is Happy to bring to your attention the ADB Scholarships at University of Auckland 2021-2022. This scholarship is open to International Students for masters level programs.
About the ABD Scholarships at University of Auckland:
ADB Scholarships at University of Auckland 2021-2022 is open for International Students . The scholarship allows Masters level programm(s) in the field of Public Health, Environmental Sciences, Development Studies, International Business Management, Engineering taught at University of Auckland . The deadline of the scholarship is 19 Jul 2021.
Brief description of ABD Scholarships at University of Auckland
- University: University of Auckland
- Host country: New zealand
- Level: Master’s degree
- Award: Fully Funded (scholar’s tuition fees, airfare to and from Auckland, basic cost of living etc)
- Nationality: International Students
- No of award: N/A
- Deadline: 19th July
You can also apply for 2021 Scholarships for Canadians at University of Waterloo
ADB Scholarships at University of Auckland 2021-2022 is available to undertake Masters level programs at University of Auckland.
Following subject are available to study under this scholarship program.
- Public Health
- Environmental Sciences
- Development Studies
- International Business Management
ADB Scholarships at University of Auckland Amount:
The ADB-JSP provides for the scholar’s tuition fees, airfare to and from Auckland, basic cost of living, health and medical insurance, and a special grant for thesis preparation (for scholars engaged in research).
Nationals of an ADB borrowing member
- $Be a national of an ADB borrowing member. For a list of current developing member countries visit ADB – Japan Scholarship Programme.
- Have gained admission to an approved masters at an approved academic institution.
- Have a bachelors degree or its equivalent with a superior academic record.
- Have at least two years of full-time professional work experience (acquired after a university degree) at the time of application.
- Be proficient in oral and written English communication skills to be able to pursue studies.
- Be under 35 years old at the time of application. In exceptional cases, for programmes which are appropriate for senior officials and managers, the age limit is 45 years
- Be in good health.
- Agree to return to your home country after completing the programme.
ADB Scholarships at University of Auckland Application Procedure:
- You can apply for the scholarship only after you have gained admission to an eligible postgraduate programme listed above and received an Official Offer of Place from the University of Auckland.
- To apply for the scholarship, you will need to complete the Asian Development Bank – Japan Scholarship application form and submit it with a copy of your offer letter together with other supporting documents by POST to the University of Auckland.
- Applications for 2021 intake will close on 19 July 2021.It is important to visit the official website (link found below) for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.
For more information about the ADB Scholarships at University of Auckland, visit the scholarship website.