University of Twente Scholarships Application for international students is now open for students who needs it. Apply today.
Are you an international student looking for opportunity to further your masters degree abroad free? Then is is an opportunity for you. The University of Twente is Happy to announce it’s masters level degree Scholarships for students all over the world.
This means that is also Scholarships for Cambodian Students, so any student can apply if you meet the requirements.
About University of Twente Scholarships
University of Twente Scholarships in Netherlands 2021-2022 is open for International Students . The scholarship allows Masters level programm(s) in the field of Applied Mathematics, Applied Physics, Biomedical Engineering, Business Information Technology, Chemical Engineering, Civil Engineering, Communication Sciences, Computer Science, Construction Management, Educational Technologies, Health Sciences, Industrial Design Engineering, Industrial Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Nanotechnology, Philosophy, Psychology, Public Administration, sustainable energy development. taught at University of Twente .
Brief description of the scholarship
- University: University of Twente
- Level: Master’s degree
- Award: Partial Funding € 3,000 – € 22,000 for one year
- Nationality: International Students, Cambodian Students included
- No of award: N/A
- Deadline: 15th May
University of Twente Scholarships Netherlands 2021-2022 is available to undertake Masters level programs at University of Twente.
Courses Acceptable or University of Twente Scholarships:
Following subject are available to study under this scholarship program.
- Applied Mathematics
- Applied Physics
- Biomedical Engineering
- Business Information Technology
- Chemical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Communication Sciences
- Computer Science
- Construction Management
- Educational Technologies
- Health Sciences
- Industrial Design Engineering
- Industrial Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Public Administration
- sustainable energy development.
The scholarship value ranges from € 3,000 – € 22,000 for one year. In case of a two-year study programme, students can receive an additional UTS of an amount equal to that in the first year when they meet the process requirements for the UTS.
International students from both EU/EEA and non-EU/EEA countries (see the official website for complete list)
Criteria for University of Twente Scholarships:
To qualify for a UTS, candidates must fulfil all of the following requirements below:
- Application for an UT scholarship is a procedure separate from the application for course entry at the University of Twente. Regardless of funding, you will need to gain an admission letter first.
- ou have been (provisionally) admitted to one of the qualifying UT Master programmes starting in the academic year 2021/2022 (September). Please note: After completion of your application, it may take up to 8 weeks before you receive the results.
- You must have a student number.
- You have not graduated from a UT graduate programme;
- You comply with the conditions for obtaining an entry visa in the Netherlands (if applicable);
- You comply with the general English language test requirement Academic IELTS 6.5 (or TOEFL iBT of 90) and an additional 6.0 (TOEFL iBT 20) on the subscore of speaking skills
- You are not eligible for a Dutch study loan;
The University Twente Scholarship is a scholarship for excellent students. Typically this means that you belong to the best 5 to 10 per cent of your Class
University of Twente Scholarships Application Procedure:
In order to apply for this scholarship, you already need to be (provisionally) admitted to one of the qualifying Master programs.
Applications are done online.
The deadline for Round 1 applications which open on 15 October 2020 is 1 February 2021 while the deadline for Round 2 applications which opens on 1 February 2021 is 1 May 2021.
For more information about the University of Twente Scholarships for Cambodian Students and international students, visit the scholarship website