This post discusses about the Cisco Global Cyber Security Scholarships that will help in training not than 10,000 persons in I.T. related programs
Cisco Systems Inc., a US-based technology company, offers an international cybersecurity scholarship program to international students. The bursary program aims to increase the talent pool with critical capabilities in cybersecurity.
Cisco offers training, mentoring, and certifications to fill security operations center analyst workstations. Interestingly, it’s goal is to train up to 10,000 learners, share knowledge, and share with as many IT professionals as possible
Cisco Systems and I.T. industry
CISCO SYSTEMS INC. IS THE WORLDWIDE LEADER in networking for the Internet. The company was founded in 1984 by two computer scientists from Stanford University seeking an easier way to connect different types of computer systems.
Cisco Systems shipped its first product in 1986 and is now a multi-national corporation, with over 35,000 employees in more than 115 countries. Today, Cisco solutions are the networking foundations for service providers, small to medium business and enterprise customers which include corporations, government agencies, utilities, and educational institutions.
Cisco’s networking solutions connect people, computing devices and computer networks, allowing people to access or transfer information without regard to differences in time, place or type of computer system.
If anyone can lay claim to a ‘heritage’ in an industry as young as global networking, then it is Cisco. Not only do 85 percent of Internet traffic travel across Cisco’s systems, but we also use the Internet to run our own business online, from product orders and inventory management through to staff communications and travel expenses.
So as you explore the possibilities for your business, start at the beginning. Cisco Systems built the Internet so we know exactly what it takes to get your business online. Take advantage of our experience and knowledge to get the Internet working effectively for your business.
Brief description of this Cyber Security Scholarship
- Organization: Cisco Systems
- Host country: USA
- Award: I.T. Training
- No of Award: 10,000 persons
- Nationality: International students
Cyber Security Scholarship level
Cisco offers training, mentoring, and certifications. If you are not qualified for this scholarship due to your level, you can check out our Undergraduate scholarships, Masters scholarships, and Ph.D. scholarships.
Cisco Systems Scholarship program is hosted and taken in the USA.
You can utilize these scholarship opportunities to solve most of your academics problems. Check out other scholarships you can apply for in 2020 to study in Europe, Africa, Asia, America, etc.
The Cisco Systems Scholarship is an international scholarship that is open to all countries of the world.
Apart from Cisco Systems Scholarship, there are other scholarships available to international students to study abroad.
Cisco’s goal is to train up to 10,000 learners, share knowledge and share with as many IT professionals as possible.
Criteria for Cisco Systems Scholarship
To qualify for a Cisco systems scholarship program, candidates must have the following qualifications:
- At least 18 years old
- English language skills
- Anyone who meets the selection criteria can apply. Currently, the course material is in English, although local mentors and coaches can help overcome the language barrier.
Basic proficiency (one or more of the following skills):
- Cisco Certification (Cisco CCENT Certification or higher)
- Relevant Industry Certification [(ISC) 2, CompTIA Security +, EC Council, GIAC, ISACA]
- Cisco Networking Academy Certificate (CCNA 1 and CCNA 2)
- At least three years of combined experience in accredited military professions
- Windows Expertise: Microsoft (Microsoft Specialist, MCSA, MCSE), CompTIA (A +, Network +, Server +).
- Linux expertise: CompTIA (Linux +), Linux Professional Institute certification (LPI), Linux Foundation (LCFS, LCFE), Red Hat (RHCSA, RHCE, RHCA), Oracle Linux (OCA, OCP)
Confirmation of candidates:
- Plan a career in cybersecurity
- Prepared for training in three months
- Ready to share a story of success
- Your name and address
- Your e-mail address (if available)
- Name and address of your school
- Selected topic (# 1, 2, or 3 under the Themes tab)
- Your current grade level and
(Optional) The name of the teacher who assigned the essay when you complete it for the credit of the lesson.
Application procedure for Cisco global Cyber Security Scholarship
The Cisco systems scholarship application process is entirely online. You must first register via the link provided and complete the Cisco Scholarship application form.
Contact information about Cisco Systems Scholarship:
If you have a question, please send your request via the link provided: http://ciscocert.force.com/english