If you are looking for how to share and unshared Glo Data on Glo network, then you are on the right place. Before looking for this information, you might have being sharing data to some friends but you noticed that your data bundles are being drained faster and you want to stop it.
Also, you might be looking for ways to share your Glo line data to friends since you have enough or you don’t always finish it before the month ends.
In this article you will learn
- How to unshared Glo Data
- How to add someone back to your data share list
- How to share data on Glo
- How to borrow data on Glo
To begin, we will be seeing the easiest way we can do the following things above and we will be going into it one after the other.
Here is all you need to know about how to unshare data on Glo and the code to unshare data on Glo.
How to unshare data on Glo
For you to be looking for how to unshared Glo Data, you must have being sharing you bundle but want to stop. There may be many reasons why you would want to stop sharing your data with someone.
Here is how you do it.
How to unshare data on Glo without knowing the number
Let’s say you don’t know the number of the person you’re sharing your Glo data plan with. In this case, follow this procedure:
- In order to remove someone from your data share list, you should probably check said list first. To do that, you can text the word ‘List’ to Glo’s number, 127. Remember this number, as you will be using it quite a lot for activating and deactivating Glo products and functions.
- Alternatively, you can execute a USSD command to see your share list. Just dial *127*00#, and the list will appear on your screen.
- After you have made sure that you actually share your data with the person you want to remove, it is time to finally remove them. Depending on what you like best, you can use either the USSD code or the text message method.
- If you like the USSD code method, then dial *127*02*phone number to remove#. For example, *127*02*08156475893#.
- If you like the message method better, then send a message to 127 that says Remove ‘phone number to remove’. For example, Remove 08156475893.
You can also check out the details of the data plan you use by texting ‘Info’ to 127 or dialing *127*0#.
How to add someone back to your data share list
After removing someone from you Glo Data sharing list because of some reason, as some time pass by you decided to add them back, what should you do. This is the best shop for you
What should you do if you want to add someone else to your data share list? Or if you decide to resume sharing data with the person you have removed?
The answer is simple:
Use the USSD code or a text message. For the first method, dial *127*01*phone number to add#. For the second method, send a text to 127 that says Share ‘phone number to add’.
See? Adding people works almost in the same way as removing them!
But wait, there is more:
If you do not want to memorize all of the codes and commands, there is another option for you. Simply visit the Glo HSI portal, that is, hsi.glo.com from the device that uses your Glo SIM card and select the sharing feature.
How to share data on Glo
Before you start looking for how to unshared Data from Glo line, you must have being sharing data, this is the best and easiest way to share data on Glo line.
If you would like to share your data with loved ones, here are the methods you can use:
- To add people to share, dial *127*01*[friend’s number]# or Send “Share [friend’s number]” to 127 e.g. Dial *127*01*0805XXXXXXX# or Send Share 0805XXXXXXX to 127.
- Alternatively, visit the Glo HSI portal, that is, hsi.glo.com from your device (using your Glo SIM card) and use the sharing feature.
- You can also share online via the Glo Café.
How to borrow data on Glo
You can apply for CHET Advance Scholarship
The Telecom Giant in Nigeria has also introduced another package to help you use the internet when you are broke or can’t buy data.
Borrow Me Data is a service that allows eligible customers borrow data on credit when your data bundles are exhausted and you have run out of airtime or in case of unsuccessful bundle activation due to low balance.
Borrow Me Data is available only to eligible customers. The eligibility criteria include:
- Your SIM must be registered.
- You must have been active on the network for at least 3 months.
You can borrow data online on the Glo website or by dialing *321#, this will provide you with the amounts you are eligible to borrow.
Now you know how to unshare data on Glo network. Go ahead and remove all the people you want and enjoy your data on your own. After all, you can always add them back again if you wish to.
You can share your data plans with friends, family, and loved ones. With Glo data transfer, you can buy a data plan and share it with your wife and kids instead of buying four different data plans.
You can share your data plan with a maximum of five people on the Glo network. Anyone you share with gets notified via sms with immediate access to the internet. You can share your data using either the online or offline method. The choice is completely yours!