Middlebury Institute of International Studies Merit and need-based awards 2021-2022 is open for International Students . The scholarship allows Masters level programm(s) in the field of All Subjects taught at Middlebury Institute of International Studies at Monterey .
Brief description of the merit and need based award
- University: Middlebury Institute of International Studies at Monterey
- Host country: USA
- Award: Full tuition fees
- Subjects: All courses
- Level: Master’s degree
- Nationality: international Students
Merit and need-based awards Middlebury Institute of International Studies 2021-2022 is available to undertake Masters level programs at Middlebury Institute of International Studies at Monterey.
Following subject are available to study under this scholarship program.
- All Subjects
Merit and need-based awards Benefits:
Middlebury Institute of International Studies will provide tuition fees to high-potential students for the academic year 2021-2022.
International students are eligible.
Middlebury Institute of International Studies Criteria:
- To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- Students must have to take admission in the master’s degree program at the university.
AMiddlebury Institute of International Studiespplication Procedure:
The students must register on the university’s portal via apply now and complete the application. After that, applicants are eligible for that program.
Supporting Requirements: Submit the following:
- Resume or curriculum vitae
- Personal scholarship statements
- $65 application fee (non-refundable)
- Undergraduate transcripts
- One letter of recommendation (two preferred)
- Interview in person or via Skype (if needed)
Admission Requirements: Students must have their previous degree certificate with remarkable results.
Language Requirement: Students must fulfill the following requirements:
- TOEFL or IELTS scores (required only for nonnative English speakers, minimum preferred scores vary by program)
- Second language proficiency (requirements vary by program)
Application deadline: The deadline of the scholarship is 15 May 2021.