CAS Chancellor’s Non-Resident Awards at University of Missouri Kansas City, USA is open for International Students . The scholarship allows Undergraduate, Masters level programm(s) in the field of All Subjects taught at University of Missouri-Kansas City . The deadline of the scholarship is 01 Nov 2021.
Brief description of the scholarship
- University: University of Missouri
- Host country: USA
- Awards: fully funded
- Level: Undergraduate and masters degree
- Nationality: international student Scholarships
CAS Chancellor’s Non-Resident Awards at University of Missouri Kansas City, USA is available to undertake Undergraduate, Masters level programs at University of Missouri-Kansas City.
Following subject are available to study under this scholarship program.
- All Subjects
All undergraduate and master level programs offered in the College of Arts and Sciences of UMKC are eligible to apply.
Applicants selected for this award will receive $8,000 in two instalments of $4,000 each towards the study of any undergraduate or master programme in the College of Arts and Sciences at UMKC.
International students are eligible.
Applicants must be the first time applicants enrolled and accepted in a full-time program at UMKC.
Scholarship Application Procedure:
The applicants are required to apply through the online portal of the university. Students will be selected by the corresponding UMKC academic unit upon acceptance of the application.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Resume or CV
- Official High school/ University transcripts
- Letters of recommendation
- Affidavit of support
- Statement of purpose
- Copy of biographical page of the passport
- Financial statement
- Admission Requirements: Students must have transcripts showing an outstanding academic record with a minimum 3.0 GPA on a 4.0 scale to get into UMKC.
- Language Requirement: The applicants are required to attain minimum scores in the following English language proficiency tests:
- TOEFL IBT – 79
- IELTS – 6.0
- PTE – 53
- Duolingo – 105
Share This Post: