Marymount Manhattan College International Presidential Scholarships in USA is open for International Students . The scholarship allows Undergraduate level programm(s) in the field of All Subjects taught at Marymount Manhattan College . The deadline of the scholarship is November 01.
Brief description of the Marymount Manhattan College International Presidential Scholarships
- University: Marymount Manhattan College
- Host country: USA
- Awards: upto $18,0000
- Level: undergraduate degree
- Nationality: International Students
Marymount Manhattan College International Presidential Scholarships in USA is available to undertake Undergraduate level programs at Marymount Manhattan College.
Following subject are available to study under this scholarship program.
- All Subjects
The Marymount Manhattan College will provide an award of up to $18,000 per year to the successful candidates.
To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Candidates must have high school certificates with a good academic record.
- Renewal is based on full-time status with a cumulative GPA of 3.0 or higher.
Scholarship Application Procedure:
- Supporting Documents: Submit the transcripts of the previous degree attended, CV, and copy of passport.
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, applicants must meet all entry requirements of the college.
- Language Requirement: Students need to demonstrate that they have a good level of written and spoken English.
Share This Post: