$5000 Presidential merit awards in USA by City University of Seattle is open for International Students . The scholarship allows Undergraduate, Graduate level programm(s) in the field of All Subjects taught at City University of Seattle . The deadline of the scholarship is 01 Sep 2021.
Brief description of City University of Seattle international Scholarships
- University: City University of Seattle
- Host country: USA
- Awards: full Tuition
- Level: undergraduate and graduates degrees program
- Nationality: international students
- Deadline: Sep. 1st 2021
$5000 Presidential merit awards in USA by City University of Seattle is available to undertake Undergraduate, Graduate level programs at City University of Seattle.
Following subject are available to study under this scholarship program.
- All Subjects
Undergraduate and graduate in any subject area offered by the university
New Jersey City University will provide the award amount of up to $5,000 per quarter to the successful students.
- To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
Open to first-time international applicants to CityU
- Must hold an F-1 Visa in the Seattle area
- Must be an active I-20 holder
- Scholarship must be used for tuition only
- Must maintain full-time enrollment and begin your studies at CityU within one-quarter of the award letter
- Students who start in the ELP Program must be continuously enrolled in the program, except for approved vacation quarters, and the award will be applied once the student enrolls in degree program classes
City University of Seattle Scholarships Application Procedure:
To be considered for this education award, claimants must complete the online application form at the University. After taking confirmation, seekers will be considered for the studentship.
- Supporting Documents: Submit an essay answering the questions from the application.
- Admission Requirements: For gaining admission in an undergraduate and postgraduate degree, Students must meet all the entry requirements of the university.
- Language Requirement: Applicants from a country where English is not the first language, are required to present proof of English Language Proficiency at a satisfactory level.