QUT International PhD Positionsin Data Science, Australia is open for International Students . The scholarship allows PhD level programm(s) in the field of Data Science taught at Queensland University of Technology . The deadline of the scholarship is 31 Jul 2021.
Brief description of QUT International PhD Positionsin Data Science, Australia
- University: Queensland University of Technology
- Host country: Australia
- Awards: upto $30,000 per annum
- Nationality: international students Scholarships in Australia
- Deadline: 07 December 2021.
QUT International PhD Positionsin Data Science, Australia is available to undertake PhD level programs at Queensland University of Technology.
PhD degree program in Data Science
You’ll receive an allowance of AU$30,000 per annum (full-time, fixed-rate) for three years to support living costs during full-time study and consideration for an HDR tuition fee sponsorship if you’re an international student.
To be eligible, the applicants must have a master’s degree from a recognized university.
Scholarships Application Procedure:
To be considered for this bursary, students must take admission in the PhD degree at the university. After getting enrolled applicants To apply for this application , submit the following documents to Dr. Paul Wu
- Supporting Documents: Applicants are required to submit the following documents:
- a cover letter
- a summary (up to two pages) of your career outlining your experience in data science practice or research
- contact details of three referees (full name, email, and phone number)
- full academic transcripts
- English language results (if required)
- Proof of citizenship.
- Admission Requirements: To be eligible for this excellent program applicant must meet the entry requirements at the university.
- Language Requirement: You must have an English language IELTS level of 6.5 or higher, with a minimum of 6.5 in written English